Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Susan Shares The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe

A picture of the cake that I made. I put it in a small bowl instead of a mug because I had never made it before and wanted to see how big of a mug was needed. It would need a big mug.
Yummy with a scoop of vanilla Blue Bell with a cup of coffee.

I saw this recipe on a teacher's site and thought it might be good. I gave it a try today and used a microwave small bowl instead of a mug. I added some pecans to the recipe too. I even added a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

The Most Dangerous Cake Recipe in the World

4 Tablespoons flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons oil
3 Tablespoons of chocolate chips (optional)
I added some pecans too
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (I put it in a small microwave bowl for my first try.)

Directions:
Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
Add egg and mix throughly.
Add the choc. chips and vanilla extract and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes using 1000watts.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug but don't be alarmed.
Allow to cool and tip out onto a plate if desired.

No comments: